- Launch Apple Mail.
- Select File and click Add Account.
- Enter your name, email address and password as per your setup in the control panel then click Continue.
- Enter your incoming server type as IMAP and click Continue.
- Incoming Mail Server: Enter mail.yourdomain.co.za (Replace yourdomain.co.za with your actual domain name).
- User Name: Your full email address.
- Password: Your email address password and click Continue.
- If the Incoming Mail Security screen appears, leave Use Secure Socket Layer unticked and click Continue.
- Enter the outgoing mail server mail.yourdomain.co.za (Replace yourdomain.co.za with your actual domain name) and ensure that the Use Authentication checkbox is ticked and click ‘Continue’.
- Enter your username and password then click Continue.
- If the Outgoing Mail Security screen appears, leave Use Secure Socket Layer unticked and click Continue.
- View the account summary and click Create. Ticking the ‘Take my account online’ checkbox will ensure that your account is activated immediately.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Use the following settings in your email client. Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server:...
For POP3 Settings: Open Outlook 2016. If you see a Welcome screen, select Next > Yes....
You may want to setup your email account on your phone or other mobile device. Tap the email...
From the Home screen, choose Settings. Next, tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars. In the Accounts...
South African ISP SMTP Settings Here is a list of the majority of SA ISP...